Monday, June 2, 2008

All That's Precious

"Why jewelry," you might ask.
"Why not?" I would most likely reply, since I've been writing about fine jewelry for more years than I care to admit.
I write about jewelry because jewelry is one of the few things that might actually outlive me. Because jewelry is one of the few categories that can include stories about love, lure, history, romance, finance, betrayal and fashion. Because jewelry is confusing as hell and there's a lot of misinformation out there. Because I'll NEVER run out of stories.
Over the course of this blog, I plan on writing snippets about some of the best, most fascinating or bizarre jewelry in the world, so please plan on reviewing this blog on a daily basis.
It is, after all, your Jewelry Du Jour.
So glad you've found me!

No comments: